Developing countries are finding ways to implement economic reforms that foster productive inclusion of poorer households, reduce resource consumption and at the same time create sustainable solutions.
We offer Entrepreneurship internships with well-established, high profile non-profit organisations throughout New Delhi. These organisations bring solutions to the problems of poverty and high levels of unemployment in India in general and New Delhi in particular. They aim to educate the youth and women about entrepreneurship with the ultimate goal of allowing them to be financially independent. These organisations focus on the necessary skills individuals need in order to start, manage and sustain a business. Business development skills, how to source funding and effective marketing skills form part of the programmes offered by the organisations.
We offer research internships with well-established, high-profile non-profit organisations in various sectors throughout New Delhi. In developing countries, it is necessary for government and organisations to take responsibility for guaranteeing equal opportunities to all citizens through social action and social development. Social researchers play an integral part in uplifting India and they contribute significantly towards improving its social development.
We offer policy work internships and this is an ideal opportunity for those interested in learning more policy-making in a developing country. South Africa in particular as a newly emerging democracy with a highly respected Constitution is an ideal policy-making setting to be exposed to. This is an opportunity to gain practical work experience within the policy development realm and to develop your skills in exciting, dynamic and rapidly growing fields within the development sector with a very strong focus on policy.
Monitoring and Evaluation
We offer monitoring & evaluation (M&E) internships with well-established, high-profile non-profit organisations. Evaluation internships, in particular, provide an opportunity for evaluators and researchers to gain evaluation skills and exposure. Our parent company, Creative Consulting & Development Works, specialises in evaluation and has conducted more the 100 evaluations to date in multiple countries and for numerous clients.
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Good proficiency in developing content
- Ability to multi-task & work to deadlines
- Have a demonstrated interest in strategic organizational issues
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Background in policy analysis
- Have some knowledge about the current social & economic context of New Delhi
Useful areas of expertise
- Develop an understanding of the current social, economic & political landscape of New Delhi
- Gain familiarity with New Delhi’s research sector
- Assist with undertaking research
- Assist with data analysis – both qualitative & quantitative
- Assist with writing research reports
- Assist with administrative support where necessary
- Work directly with communities who address social & economic challenges
- Be exposed to new cultures & learn how it affects behaviours
- Gain invaluable career-related experience
- Provide valuable assistance to organisations who are pursuing development goals
- Work with dynamic & dedicated organisations
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you
can use to change the world.”